We have created what we believe to be the best and most authentic place to send a personalised letter from Santa Claus to any address in the world. Each individual product we have created has been based on quality, affordability and authenticity and we’re confident you will not be disappointed!
Our site is really easy to use but we thought we’d take the time to explain How It Works:-
Magic Santa Letters
- You need to choose which product you would like to send first. You can choose either our standard Magic Santa Letter, our best selling ‘Truly Magical’ Letter From Santa or our “Babies 1st Xmas” Santa Letter.
- Once you have chosen which one you would like you then need to choose either our partially personalised option which allows you to add personalised details into ready made templates, our Fully Personalised option which allows you to create your very own magical message (only available for Truly Magical or Babies 1st Xmas Letter’s) or if you are a single parent or carer you need to choose our Single Parent/Carer Option.
- Now simply click Personalise to create your letter and envelope, add it to the basket, set the letter delivery address and complete your order in the checkout. You will also have the option to add gifts to your order in the checkout process.
You will be given the choice of dispatch dates to choose from when you add the letters physical delivery address. Choose which date you would like us to send out your letter then simply sit back and wait for your Magic Santa Letter to arrive 2-5 days after the dispatch date (Up to 7 working days at peak postage times).
We will then keep you informed about the process of your Magic Santa Letter order via the email you have provided and text messaging if you select this at the checkout.
Magic Santa Gifts & Book
- Head over to the gifts section and select what magical gifts you would like.
- Click the personalise button on the product page and add your personalisation details in the preview popup.
- When complete, confirm and add to the basket.
It’s as simple as that!
Please check out our Questions page where we have answered some frequently asked questions.